Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
As a Deal Desk Analyst, you will be a critical partner to our Global Sales & Channel teams - providing guidance and managing across business partners to drive revenue at scale.
The Deal Strategy Desk team provides sales with guidance on how to execute complex deal structures and terms that mutually benefit both our customers and internal cross-functional teams. Day to day interactions require the ability to think critically, enthusiastically identify improved processes and approaches, synthesize information from multiple sources, and ultimately drive deal execution across all sales verticals.
This individual contributor role is a true partner and considered a trusted advisor to the sales organization, reporting to the International Deal Strategy Desk lead.
- Be the go to liaison between sales and supporting teams at Dropbox (legal, finance, CX, etc…)
- Build, maintain, and enhance scalable operations to increase deal velocity and efficiency
- Develop an in-depth understanding of various licensing models and contractual structures
- Drive the alignment of cross functional teams advising on large, non-standard deals
- Own provisioning and operational support for some of our newest products
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, special pricing, operations, and revenue policies for ad hoc troubleshooting of deal issues and sales blocking issues
- Experience in sales operations or business operations function
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to lead and influence internal partners effectively
- Ability to develop and communicate complex licensing structures and deal terms
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of information to develop clear guidance for partners
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Prior experience with Salesforce and quote to contract tools/process
- A great sense of humour and positive attitude!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).