Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As an Account Executive - Mexico, you’ll help our future customers understand the power of Dropbox Business. With over 500 million people and 4 million businesses trusting Dropbox with their most treasured information, we’re growing quickly and are just getting started. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people work. We’re building the next great technology company, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- This is a "hunter" opportunity and someone must be comfortable in that type of environment.
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Work cross-functionally with Partner Account Management and resellers, Account Management, Renewal Management and Solutions Architecture teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience
- Avid Dropbox user
- Top performer in previous roles
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Ability to travel internationally
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)