Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
- Understand the training needs of the APJ sales & channel teams, to create and implement innovative, just-in-time enablement tools, sessions and techniques to that will decrease knowledge and skills gaps in our Sales & Channel org.
- You’ll be a member of the broader Sales Productivity team, and will have responsibility for localizing programs developed in N. America and Europe to adapt them for the APJ market.
- Act as the voice of Sales & Channel, engaging internal stakeholders to develop and help deliver iterative training, continually creating & refreshing content based on Sales needs, industry trends, product value and capabilities, competitive positioning, and internal processes.
- You’ll work towards continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of Sales Productivity programs and content. You’ll validate the applicability of the current & future enablement materials such as case studies, sales guides, competitive fact sheets, provided by subject matter experts from Sales Operations, Engineering & Product Marketing.
- Using various appropriate training methods and media, help to enable sales team on best use of marketing and enablement materials, positioning, value proposition, audience, competitive etc.
- Provide operational, logistical, and organizational support for the Americas Productivity team, communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in Productivity and Sales, and manage resources and project teams as needed
- You’ll help deliver impactful ‘Customer Centric’ focused enablement programs aimed at reducing the ‘ramp time’ of our global sales population.
- Help organize quarterly APJ Sales Kickoffs (Fast Starts) and build content in partnership with Sales & Chanel Leadership.
- Ongoing management & execution of the Sales Productivity communication strategy to the global sales org
- 2+ years experience in Sales enablement/productivity and program management
- Excellent coordination and organization abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Japanese)
- Understand the larger context within which a program exists, but be 100% comfortable with rolling up your sleeves, get in the weeds, and do what is needed to make that program successful
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Hands-on content creation experience required, some experience with sales curricula development preferred
- Ability to create & deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner
- Executive presence, and proven ability to establish credibility with leadership
- Deep understanding of structure and requirements of outbound sales organizations, quota carrying experience a definite plus!
- Knowledge of Salesforce, WalkMe, Outreach, People.ai would be a definite plus!
- Minimal travel required (20%)