A Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product strategy, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What You Will Do
- Work with internal stakeholders from marketing, legal, operations, and executive management to translate business needs into a product requirements.
- Work with UX designers, developers (both locally and remotely), Q/A testers and subject matter experts to get requirements well scoped, designed, tested and built.
- Understand & communicate the key metrics governing your product area, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
- Work with engineering and data science to analyze data and conduct experiments (A/B tests) in order to optimize the product in pursuit of an improved customer experience and business metrics.
- Establish product delivery timelines in close collaboration with the development team.
- Design processes, workflows and functional components to improve efficiencies.
- Keep stakeholders updated on project process and trade-offs.
- Lead and resolve questions and conflicts across organizational stakeholders.
- Be an impactful contributor within the group.
What you will need to have
- 5-8 years of relevant product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success defining and launching technology driven consumer facing products
- Proven ability to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn a domain Proven ability to innovate and come up with ideas to help drive the product forward
- Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into technical detail
- Ability to assume a strong sense of responsibility and ownership in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management skills - delivery and action oriented
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in FinTech products is a plus
- Ability to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
What’s In It for you?
In addition to working for a world class FinTech Company and having a lot of fun doing it, Prosper provides its employees an excellent compensation and benefits plan. The plan includes incentive bonuses, stock options, company paid health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation time, 401k with employer match and even fitness reimbursement and commuting reimbursement benefits.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.