As the Quality Control Specialist, Call Center, you will be a part of the Customer Experience team and will support QA processes for Customer Service operations. Lines of businesses included within the scope of this role are: Sales, E-mail customer support, voice customer support, escalation agents/team, reply card processing, Business Operations, Complaint Management and other supporting functions impacting the Customer Experience.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills and the ability to provide fair and accurate analysis of call center interactions. The candidate must be effective with prioritization, organization, and time management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines. Most of all we are looking for a team oriented individual who is excited about quality!
This is your chance to become part of the fastest growing Peer-to-Peer lender and to help foster our customer-centric culture. Prosper provides a fantastic work environment that includes full medical coverage, a PTO policy that encourages appropriate work-life balance, comfortable and collaborative office environment, snacks and beverages, 401k matching, commuter benefits and wellness benefits.
• Meet targets for interaction agent performance evaluations - completes performance evaluations for a random sample of interactions to help provide data about overall performance levels
• Provide professional and constructive feedback about strengths and areas of opportunity during coaching of team members
• Provide ongoing feedback about evaluation processes to ensure appropriate capture of key points for an unparalleled customer experience
• Nurture a collaborative environment in which Prosper team members are encouraged to voice ideas, identify trends, and address concerns
• Be the ‘face of quality’ – an accessible resource for agents to ask questions and get clarification
• Contribute well thought out commentary to team discussions such as listening sessions and calibrations; discuss opinions based on current guidance and best practices
• Take on new challenges to continue to grow your experience and skillsets
• Completes additional tasks as assigned by management
• BA/BS or higher in related field or equivalent experience in the financial services industry
• Demonstrated objectivity, professionalism, flexibility & maturity while providing constructive feedback
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organized and able to multi-task
• Flexible and ready to work in a dynamic environment
• Professional, proactive and solution-oriented
• Ability to work independently
• 6 months+ experience in call center quality role
• Proficient with Excel, Zendesk, and web-based applications
• Financial services industry experience