SoFi is seeking a financial analyst who will be responsible for the day to day funding process of the company’s core products including student loan refinance, personal loans, and mortgage loans. The analyst will support a rapidly growing funding business and will be a critical component of processing daily transactions and reporting. Responsibilities will also include administrative functions related to ongoing business management and new business initiatives with our large banking partners. The analyst will need to work collaboratively with internal constituents as well as our partner banks and third party vendors to ensure compliance with various credit facility requirements.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and investing. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handle day to day funding functions with a strict adherence to deadlines
- Prepare financial and servicer reporting
- Administrative functions such as managing the company’s electronic collateral vaults
- Loan and collateral reconciliations
- Collaborate across departments to support financial infrastructure
- Liaise with external banking institutions and third party vendors
- Other ad hoc projects and reporting as necessary
- 1-3 years in the financial services industry, with a solid understanding of asset backed securities and the securitization process
- Previous experience in banking, funding, or treasury operations preferred
- Experience preparing financial reports and projections based on analysis
- Computer skills, including Advanced Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Business focus in Accounting or Finance preferred, but not required.
- Employer paid lunch program, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.