The all-star Kubernetes Monitoring Team is looking for a talented Senior Designer to join us in developing a user-friendly, advanced web interface for our platform.
We are a late-stage, Silicon Valley startup, with over $340 M in funding from prestigious investors. We develop a leading cloud-native, machine data analytics platform. More than 1,600 customers around the globe - including Netflix, Airbnb and Twitter - rely on us for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures.
Apart from great technology, we boast our strong engineering culture. We are smart, yet humble, and thrive at learning and solving challenging problems. We enjoy a lot of freedom and ownership over our projects. Together we create a friendly and inclusive environment, where sharing ideas and different points of view are valued, and people are recognized for their contribution.
- Design complete UX solutions for monitoring and troubleshooting Kubernetes based on existing “product vision” and business requirements.
- Lead research that identifies and defines user goals and value definition.
- Collaborate with other designers, both visual and interactive, to design and evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Be the first UX Designer in Warsaw Office and possibly establish and grow a local team.
- Strong problem solving skills and desire to understand a highly technical domain
- Track record of influencing the direction of the product - from conception to the launching of the live products
- Track record of delivering high-quality designs proven by a portfolio (required)
- Strong experience in working with engineering and product management teams to oversee the user experience of a product from discovery to delivery
- The ability to communicate well, especially when it comes to designs and abstract concepts
- Experience leading team projects, defining experience brief, design KPI’s, and success criteria
- Experience with the design thinking process in building the product and testing to validate key insights
- High adaptability in an ever-changing technological startup environment
- Experience using tools like Figma, UXPin, Framer or Abstract
Why it’s worth applying:
- Great salary - employment contract
- Brilliant team
- Stock options
- $2000 / year educational budget
- State-of-the-art, colorful office @ Spark in Wola
- Free lunch subsidy
- Huge kitchen where free food & drinks never end
- Medical insurance for you and your family/partner