Are you interested in championing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu is building experiences—backed by science—to drive positive change in the way people and organizations work. We are a behavioral change start-up founded by Laszlo Bock, Wayne Crosby, andDr. Jessie Wisdom. We're a fun group with diverse backgrounds and expertise in the People and Product spaces.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine™ deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s People Love team, you will be responsible for making work better internally for our Humuns. As an early member, you will help us scale our talent pool from a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same—people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our People Love Team, you will help to manage outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates
- Review inbound resumes for high-volume roles
- Meet with teams regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Collaborate with teams to recommend new and creative ways to build robust pipelines of top talent while treating each candidate as a unique individual, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Source passive candidates through ATS - we use Greenhouse - using direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research and relationship management
- Manage the relationship with candidates at every stage of the recruiting cycle - including sourcing, resume reviews, virtual and on-site interviews
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, or people operations
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining data integrity
- Dedication to elevate the candidate experience
- Ability to communicate externally and internally in a timely fashion with high volume
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding candidate information
- Preferred, but not required: Experience with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and integrating HR software across different platforms
- Preferred, but not required: Experience operating with multiple sourcing platforms (Handshake, Jopwell, LinkedIn, etc.)