Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They’re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing a world-class engineering team that understands the balance between urgency and the incredible high quality bar expected by both our customers and the broader Dropbox engineering teams through clear repeatable engineering processes and respecting the Dropbox culture
- You will help transform Dropbox TLV to become one of the best places to work in Israel
- You will set technical strategy and direction as well as partner deeply with both Product and Design leadership in TLV for Team Admins
- You will ensure focus on overall growth of the TLV site and ensure that Dropbox facilities are able to plan for growth in the long term
- You will easily navigate cross team expectations and provide clear succinct communication to other senior leaders across Dropbox, while recognizing the inherent challenges of a remote engineering site
- 10+ years of engineering management in a medium or larger software company managing high performance teams
- Strong technical craft and deep understanding of engineering discipline
- Enterprise product experience and focus
- Large scale SaaS cloud application design and management
- Deep organization capabilities especially in influence, conflict resolution, communication with a global multiple site engineering, product and design organizational structure
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).