Sumo Logic looking for a Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce, will primarily be responsible to serve as the key point of contact and subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining and administering Sumo’s Salesforce ecosystem including integrations between ERP system, Rev Rec system and other managed packaged applications. With your technical expertise, you will build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of Sumo’s applications and systems. You will also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Serves as the technical leader and work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task workflow
- Advises the business and articulates the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Works closely with third-party vendors including software providers and consultants to implement new solutions like Partner Portals or enhance existing CPQ system, etc.
- Demonstrates Salesforce functionalities to business users and integrations to other systems like NetSuite, Xactly and Zuora.
- Builds proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and business flows.
- Work closely with Manager. Project Management Office and Project Leads to ensure project delivery.
- Participates in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Provides hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to in-house developers.
- Designs and manages the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
- Understands design trade-offs between declarative, code, and third-party tools.
- Assists with data management and governance. Support reporting requirements and leverage Salesforce for data-driven decisions.
- Works within the framework of the Agile/Scrum standards to deliver business needs.
- Builds configurations using recommend best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions to integrate Salesforce with downstream systems.
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude, and understand both business and technical language and ideas and develop and maintain the strategic stakeholder roadmaps – short term to 12+ months.
- Drives adoption of technology and process changes.
- 5+ years experience as a BSA with strong subject matter expertise with core SaaS principles: Quoting, Subscription Management, Billing, and Revenue Recognition.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Other Technology related fields or foreign academic equivalent.
- Design and implementation experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, Ironclad or Conga (CLM), Salesforce CPQ. Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Zuora Billing / Zuora quotes preferred.
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using applications like Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, Celigo. is a plus.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing startup environment is a plus.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.