We’re looking for a Business Customer Support Associate to join our growing team in Tallinn, Estonia. Our Business Customer Support team collaborates and works closely with Business Development, Compliance, Customer Support, Engineering, Customer On-boarding, Operations and other product teams in order to make sure that TransferWise business customers are provided with the best experience, solutions, and support.
- Communicating with and helping TransferWise business customers over the phone and via email whilst forming valuable, long-lasting relationships.
- Collaborating internally with operational and product teams to make sure that we are providing the best service and custom solutions for our business customers.
- Supporting your teammates with peer-to-peer learning and constructive feedback in order to encourage and build a positive and strong learning and working environment.
- Contributing to building the best working environment for yourself and your teammates and become a key player in a fast growing and challenging environment.
A bit about you:
- Proven customer support experience preferably in banking, internet, tech, and telecommunication industries, or international customer care centers.
- Excellent verbal & written English skills.
- The ability to work independently whilst taking ownership in challenging situations.
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours and working days as you're required to work day, night and weekend shifts.
- Creative, driven, motivated, friendly, and willing to learn.
- On the lookout for ways to improve our processes, products and services.
- Strong levels of multi-tasking and time-management skills.
We're ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience if they have a passion for helping customers.
Some of your benefits include: a salary of 1200 EUR when you start and 1250 EUR after you pass probation; company stock options; 3 additional health days in a calendar year and a paid company trip. Check out the full list of benefits here.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.