App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
App Annie is in the progress of micro-servicelization and API first approaching. I worked for the fundamental part of the web architecture. It’s so challenging because any work I did impacts widely and deeply. It's so important because our work always targets to improve the development efficiency of the company significantly.
How will you be doing this?
- Design and build the web architecture of App Annie. Include but not limited to: API framework, authentication & permission, cache, rating limits, anti-scraping, etc.
- Optimize the performance of App Annie’s web stack and build monitoring tools.
- Design and build reusable utils and tools to drive high development efficiency of the organization.
- Migrate the monolithic codebase into micro services.
- Working closely with application teams to get the feedback and give support.
- Create and maintain high quality design documents.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- 2+ years experience in web backend development.
- Experience in micro service architecture is a plus.
- Experienced with OO programing and design patterns. Familiar with UML and OO design tools.
- Experience with web development and framework, for example Django, Flask. Using Python is a plus.
- Familiar with RDBMS and at least one NoSQL database.
- Experience with framework or reusable component design is a big plus.
- Understand high availability, scalability and concurrency management.
- Very strong capacity of problem analysis and solving.
- Fluent English.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
App Annie is a great place for any engineer who want to take challenge and grow fast, because it never stop striving for excellence.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.