App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I work in App Annie’s Information Security team and with the Engineering and Product teams, with the security expertise necessary to reveal potential and existing security weaknesses and compliance issues, manually and by creating innovative tools, on App Annie’s online Web and API services. I help make life hard for the bad guys!
How will you be doing this?
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving internal application security and privacy initiatives
- Improve and train application security and secure coding practices throughout engineering
- Build powerful security automation yourself (CI, CD, WAF, ...)
- Perform secure code reviews and application-level penetration testing as needed
- Research security frameworks (OWASP), tools (Burp, ZAP, Nessus, …), and improvements we can use to strengthen our platform
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various Internet threats
What will you bring to the team?
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience ensuring Security and Privacy on the Internet
- Knowledge and passion for Internet security threats
- Good English communication, problem solving skills, strong sense of ownership and an innovative mindset
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Free breakfast & lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- A Yearly fitness stipend to keep you up and moving.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.