App Annie is the industry leader in mobile analytics and market intelligence. In March, we crossed the $100m mark in annual recurring revenue and we’re continuing to expand. With a growing client base, we need to ensure that we are providing customers with the right level of quality training and at the right time to ensure that they are deriving the full value from their App Annie partnership. We are looking for a Customer Education lead to help design and execute on this strategy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Based out of our San Francisco headquarters, you will have a central role in developing and executing the customer education strategy at a global tech startup. You will help us design our external training curriculum, deploy and maintain key education tools, and facilitate our customer enablement initiatives.
How will you be doing this?
- Collaborate with global sales and customer success leadership, as well as other key stakeholders, to design a robust and adaptable curriculum that will provide customers with an engaging onboarding and continuing education experience
- Execute on a user-journey based learning approach to ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie platform to deliver business value
- Coordinate and deliver weekly webinars and/or workshops for customers focused on how they can utilize our solutions to succeed in their business
- Design, produce and maintain customer-facing product and platform training videos using Camtasia or other video recording software
- Launch and maintain customer education tools to scale our training programs
- Support global customer education research initiatives by working with sales, product, and marketing teams to develop new training content and materials for our rapidly expanding products and strategies
- Define the ongoing KPIs for customer education’s success metrics and implement the analytics tools/systems to track them
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- At least 5 years in a client training, client success, account management, or similar client-facing role
- Experience working cross-functionally and globally with sales, customer success, marketing, and product teams
- Experience working with international customers (large and start-up)
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced and shifting environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality results within a short timeframe
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Experience leading projects that impact customers on a global scale
- Knowledge and experience in using instructional design models and adult learning principles to produce learning content for live and on-demand training
- Demonstrated experience in producing quality educational content for customers and end users
- Working knowledge of Camtasia, Brightcove, or other video recording/content platforms a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!)
Why App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.