About the Role
You'll be driving the right insights to help our stakeholders focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. Identifying the key opportunities to power improved business performance and helping to determine the areas where each group can contribute to our broader goals.
What You'll Do
- Lead and develop a team of Program Managers that partner with all segments of the Enterprise Sales, Account Management, Support, Operations, Product and Marketing teams to design, scale, and optimize programs to increase US/Canada Enterprise Restaurant success, acquisition channel productivity, and account management effectiveness
- Bring Customer, market, and Client-facing rep feedback back into the product organization to understand the Customer journey and inform opportunities to improve channel mix and go-to-market strategies
- Establish clear frameworks and manage a data-driven, transparent, and inclusive process to develop, garner buy-in, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and optimize existing acquisition channels and account management programs
- Set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, productivity, hold stakeholders accountable to delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Business Development, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, Legal/Compliance to ensure successful initiatives
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Sales Systems, Product, Marketing, and Data Science in both mature and high growth start-up environments
- 8+ years of experience in developing and managing programs with a high proficiency in process design and optimization, project management, cross-functional buy-in, piloting and evaluation, and rollout/adoption
- 4+ years of experience in managing and developing teams
- Experience with acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems (e.g., CRM, reporting), and datasets. Geek out in understanding the sales funnel and sales operations best practices
- Self starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; empathetic and leans in and embraces rolling up your sleeves (process mapping, data cleansing, debugging/commenting code, documentation); skilled at project and process management to balance between urgent and important requests; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as stakeholder management and consensus building, and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Proficiency in accessing, linking, and analyzing data from structured and unstructured data environments (e.g., SQL, Python, R, SPSS) and partnering with Data Architects/Engineers to establish infrastructure to facilitate adoption of standardized metrics/reports and data discovery for non-technical analysts, and CRM/BI tools preferred
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.