We are looking for a Media Strategist to join our Marketing team and help grow the in-house media capabilities for our rapidly growing brand. As the Media Strategist, you will be responsible for supporting the media strategy and execution across our marketing programs, identifying opportunities for innovation, efficiency, performance and storytelling to the right audience in the right context. You will be partnering closely with our brand, acquisition and B2B marketing teams to ensure that the creative and media are working together to tell a more complete story to our target consumer. We are looking for someone who is experienced, entrepreneurial, analytical, and creative.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their ambitions. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
● Support our Director of Media Strategy in strategic planning, RFP process, negotiating, executing, and optimizing SoFi’s media campaigns.
● Help build integrated programs across brand and acquisition to reach our target with a variety of product messaging
● Identify test-learn-scale opportunities with new and existing partners
● Responsible for supporting planning for the following channels: digital, radio/audio, OOH, print, experiential, TV
● Collaborate with cross-functional department leads and agency partners that are responsible for the following channels: social media, programmatic digital, direct mail, SEM.
● Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to evaluate partners’ performance and performance of channels against forecast.
● Work closely with Marketing Analytics to build automated reporting dashboards and attribution models across channels
● Work closely with the creative team on the creation, testing and optimization of media assets and targets
● Manage budget and payment process
● 3-4 years experience in media planning strategy, planning and buying—with deep experience in fully managing integrated marketing campaigns
● Must have demonstrated knowledge on a variety of media channel capabilities, strengths, and attribution methodologies in efforts to drive greater measurable awareness, traffic, and conversion.
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills
● Fundamental understating of the different technologies and marketing stacks for implementation and tracking of digital advertising
● Proven ability to develop comprehensive, executive-level presentation decks
● Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
● Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
● 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
● Generous vacation and holidays
● 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
● Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
● Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
● Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
● Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.