Senior Solutions Engineer at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia Capital in July 2019. Across our key product metrics, YoY growth is 1000%+ and is only accelerating. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Solutions engineers work hand-in-hand with the customer success team to understand customer problems and build solutions that leverage the Attentive platform. We’re looking for strong engineers with CS backgrounds who can see the big picture and solve real world business challenges.
The main responsibility for a Solution Engineer is to understand our customers business objectives, to understand their individual transformational journeys and then to build out innovative and differentiated solutions that will help these organisations drive business outcomes.
- Hold your own in technical and business discussions with customers, customer success and product and engineering.
- Understand the business of your customers, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology.
- Be a subject matter expert on the Attentive platformPartner with Product Management and Engineering to translate customer needs into a better overall product. You will need to be proactive, take ownership and drive initiative.
- You will be part of a professional and hardworking team, where everybody participates and deliver.
- Write simple yet elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving to building products
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
Benefits and Perks
- Robust benefits package including 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation and a number of company-wide holidays
- Catered lunch every day, customized snacks and drinks
- Budget to buy whatever equipment you need to do your job
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events