We are looking for a driven, organized, and experienced FP&A Lead who is inspired by a fast-paced environment. The FP&A Lead will have the opportunity to develop and maintain complex financial models that enable Senior Management to make informed business and strategy decisions.
The ideal candidate is both analytical and personable - he/she will identify and track key trends and effectively communicate his/her findings to business leads throughout the Company. The role is designed for a self-starter who can juggle a variety of projects and deliver top-quality analyses.
- Generate financial analyses, reports, and presentations for executives
- Work cross-functionally on budgeting and ad hoc forecasting projects
- Facilitate improved monthly reporting and communication of the operating plan vs. actual performance throughout the Company
- Develop KPIs and analyses to track key business metrics such as cash flow and working capital management
- Partner with business leads to increase efficiency throughout the Company and identify trends
- Maintain detailed financial models to support both short- and long-term strategic plans
- Partner with the Accounting team to ensure accurate and timely data
- Use internal databases to build key business reports and dashboards that can be leveraged by Senior Management
- Provide support for Board of Director presentations and Executive requests
- Bachelor’s Degree with an exceptional academic record
- 4+ years of consulting / investment banking and FP&A or corporate finance experience
- Strong analytical, Excel, and financial modeling skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and metrics, draw conclusions, and make business recommendations to Senior Leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organization skills with an ability to take initiative, multi-task, and simultaneously handle a variety of projects and competing priorities
- Ability to deliver high quality, timely, and accurate work
- Team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and drive to succeed
- Passion for learning and problem solving
- Industry experience at an eCommerce or retail focused start-up
- Experience with Looker, Quickbooks, and Netsuite
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.