ZEFR is Hiring! Focus on Zefr’s RightsID and ChannelID businesses (digital rights and channel management) for enterprise media companies through the establishment and cultivation of partnerships. Drive efforts to expand and grow Zefr’s market share and presence through the support of the Business Development team and management of crucial deal-related tasks. In this role, you will sit at the center of the business development process coordinating all elements of the deal cycle and gain invaluable knowledge as to how revenue generating deals are sourced, qualified, proposed, negotiated and closed. You will also be responsible for coordinating important events and activities for both the Zefr team and our client and prospects giving you an opportunity to grow you network and raise your profile. If you're smart, resourceful, motivated and a good person, with a knack for digital video, you’re what we’re looking for.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Support Business Development team with proposals, presentation materials, sales collateral.
- Work with Business Development team to assist in qualification of opportunities
- Creation of business development and sales proposals and presentation materials
- Data entry, management and generating reporting for Salesforce automation software
- Act as main point of contact for internal communications and stay in close contact with key staff in the Los Angeles home office.
- Stay current with developments in social media and online video and proactively evangelize best practices to the team
- Conduct market research for specific topic areas as it relates to Eastern North America and European markets
- Provide recurring operations and sales support, such as completing reports, scheduling, etc.
- Act as a utility player for the Zefr New York team
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Support the Manager, Business Development
- Assist in the planning of New York events, both internal events and customer and prospect events
Here's what we're looking for:
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a remote office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Proactive under unpredictable circumstances
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Passionate about career development and learning new skills
- Professional writing and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Keynote, MS Office software a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree