About the Role
The Strategic Partner Operations team owns the strategic vision and the execution of operational initiatives to deliver for our top 25 restaurant partners across US & Canada Uber Eats markets. This is a unique opportunity to grow and lead a team of operations managers to build the strategy, tools and processes to ensure that we become the preferred partner for the top restaurants on the platform. The ideal candidate for this role should have a proven track record in team management, operations and strategy, strong analytics, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What You'll Do
- Build, inspire and lead a team of operations managers focused on making our top restaurant partners successful on our platform. Motivate the team to achieve higher levels of business impact
- Develop, optimize and execute a principled approach to manage each partner's performance on the Uber Eats platform and drive business strategies
- Provide input to the broader restaurant partner strategy; identifying insights to help Uber Eats become the preferred delivery partner for Strategic Partners
- Effectively navigate a matrixed environment and collaborate with Business Development, Product, Marketing and other regional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to leaders in different parts of the business as it relates to restaurants in the Strategic Partner portfolio
- Drive analytical frameworks to optimize strategic decisions and build scalable tools and dashboards to assess impact and improve decision making
What You'll Need
- 6-8 years of operations management experience; 3+ of those years in consulting / strategy or related field; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Superior team leadership skills with 2+ years of management experience. Demonstrated ability to develop team members effectively, set team goals, guide people to their highest levels of performance, and through challenging situations
- Deeply operational mindset and proven track record in process optimization & execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as stakeholder management and project management
- Entrepreneurial spirit, bias for action and comfort with ambiguity
- Skilled at balancing between short-term needs and long-term investments
- Exceptional Excel / Tableau / data management skills - SQL proficiency and/or ability to pick it up highly preferred
- MBA degree highly desired, but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.