At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Should have good knowledge on Active Directory 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Good knowledge on DNS, DHCP and GPMC
- Strong administrative skill on windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 is mandatory.
- Strong on FSMO roles understanding and troubleshooting
- Should have knowledge on SSO configuration
- Need to perform AD health monitoring on regular intervals
- Should have knowledge on PKI environment & Troubleshooting PKI issues
- Able to create and maintain the AD site links
- Should have knowledge on troubleshooting replication issues and lingering objects
- Understanding trusts and operations masters
- To be worked on the escalated issues and tickets
- Interacting with the client on regular basis and involving in the meetings
- Should have troubleshooting skills on windows blue screen errors
- Should have good knowledge on delegating permissions to users
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Server systems administration, optimization and industry best practices.
- Preparing the plan of action of any new changes need to present to team before making the changes
- Knowledge on ADFS will be added advantage
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)