We are looking for a motivated, high energy, creative and flexible Sales Director to manage our Analytics Sales Team. The right candidate will have a strong reputation of SaaS sales and direct client contacts within media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, retail industries.
We are looking for a sales leader with a proven track record of success and the ability to hire, develop, manage, and motivate a team of sales professionals to prospect for and close new business.
The Sales Director will manage our sales execution discipline for all existing clients. He/she will demonstrate leadership working with customers and internally by celebrating success and recognizing individual contributors. Additionally, he/she will understand how to balance the needs of hiring, ramping, developing and coaching talent, whilst also growing sales bookings and company performance.
- Develop plans for all vertical industries, solutions, products.
- Segment vertical by solution and account size, plus channel sales as appropriate.
- Work with internal resources and Marketing to develop new opportunities, including trade shows, speaking opportunities, interview opportunities and other lead generation Events.
- Ensure deal visibility and accountability at key points in the sales cycle, strategic account selling, developing accounts, managing cross-regional accounts, plus taking any necessary remedial actions as required.
- Coordinate the deployment of sales resources in sales activities in conjunction with the pre-sales leadership, including qualification of leads and priority setting.
- Attract top talent to the sales organization. Hire and onboard individual sales contributors, including allocation of territory accounts and commensurate compensation Plans
- Coach, mentor, field sales calls, enhancing product knowledge, and leverage the long- tenured team members.
- Work with Senior Management and Sales Operations to ensure the predictability and visibility of pipeline, opportunity, hiring and bookings numbers
- A bachelor’s degree is required, MBA Preferred
- 7+ years of solid experience in Saas, software selling or selling data analytics or tools to directly to media & entertainment and/or Fortune 500 companies.
- 3+ years of proven experience successfully managing and motivating sales team to achieve performance goals.
- The ability to work and influence effectively across organizations – both internally and with prospects.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving personal and team sales goals
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration.
Why App Annie:
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.