Product Marketing Manager at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia Capital in July 2019. Across our key product metrics, YoY growth is 1000%+ and is only accelerating. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager that’s eager to help shape the future of business to consumer communication. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive the growth of our platform. This is a high-impact, strategic role that will help position Attentive as the leader in the mobile messaging space.
You @ Attentive:
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for the Attentive platform, all while playing the lead role in defining messaging/positioning and enablement activities across the company
- Gather and distill feedback from clients and partners about our current product suite and identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Equip our sales teams to position our product suite effectively, fueling the growth of our platform
- Define, monitor, and maintain Attentive’s competitive position within the mobile messaging industry.
- Conduct deep dives on key mobile messaging competitors and adjacent solutions to help accelerate our product development and innovation.
- Lead the development of high-quality marketing and training content--specifically for our website, customer-facing helpsite, blog, and more
- Evangelize our products and solutions with internal stakeholders, clients, industry analysts, and public media.
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 2+ years working in product marketing and/or strategy consulting
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS-based technology startup is a plus
- Passion for performing marketing research and keeping up to date on industry trends
- Deep knowledge of CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing tools (e.g. Pardot/Hubspot)
- Experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
Product Development @ Attentive:
- Our backend is Java and Python microservices coupled with DynamoDB, Kinesis, AirFlow, MySql, Postgres, and Redis. Our frontend is built on current best practices leveraging Babel, Webpack, React, and Redux.
- Our team is 40+ engineers, product managers and designers from top tech companies including Google, Microsoft, Twitter, Moat, Oscar and AppNexus.
- We believe our company will win in the long run through product innovation. To get there, we obsess over iteratively delivering customer value through rapid prototyping and data driven decision making.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust benefits package including 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation and a number of company-wide holidays
- Catered lunch every day, customized snacks and drinks
- Budget to buy whatever equipment you need to do your job
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events