Imagine providing the knowledge, coaching, tools and inspiration to forever change the career trajectory of hundreds of sales & customer success professionals at Slack. Do you have a passion for ensuring that people have the right skills to excel in their job and the support they need to reach their career potential?
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and successful sales learning & development leader that has passion for helping others succeed to create the development strategy for North America sales and customer success. This person would manage a talented team of Enablement Learning Consultants to align on top line programs to help grow the business.
Leveraging learning technology to measure and action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, operations, and marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Sales & CS Leadership to vet and drive the Enablement strategy
- Partner with Management and top performing reps to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against priorities and plans.
- Coach a team of Learning Consultants to effectively execute against defined plans, manage stakeholder relationships, and dive engaging programs.
- Proactively provide guidance on higher level strategy and connect the dots on big programs for the team
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of training initiatives
- Measure the impact of Sales Enablement solutions and pivot (or continue) based on results
What you should have
- 5-7+ years of experience driving sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- 1-3+ years team management
Competencies for Success
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level sales managers
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in Slack
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and Knowledge management tools (Guru) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
NAMER Enablement Manager will report to the Global Head of Sales Enablement
Ability to travel (~20%)