About the Role
The Uber for Business platform team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to help build the Technical Account Management (TAM) function. As a Technical Account Manager, you will manage the technical relationship for a group of Enterprise and Mid-Market partners that wish to integrate one or many aspects of their business on top of Uber's APIs.
The TAM will work closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders including sales, engineering, product, product ops, customer support, marketing, legal and operations to manage and optimize business relationships while providing maximum value for Business API partners. The Uber for Business APIs currently span our Uber Health, Guest Rides, Vouchers, Receipts and SFTP products.
What You'll Do
Work with deal makers and various cross-functional teams such as product, engineering, marketing, operations, legal, etc. to manage key technical relationships with business partner's engineering and product teams to drive maximum value through the partnership
- Partner with BD and Sales teams to sell-in and onboard partners to new products and solutions
- Own the plan and delivery of technology integration engagements with business partners by project managing resourcing, timelines, and dependencies with key stakeholders' input
- Work closely with business partners to successfully launch new technology integrations to win new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Own the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy for both 1:1 and 1:Many partner engagements
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of technology integrations and work across XFN teams to keep integrations moving forward
- Be the technical point-of-contact for a group of businesses mapping up to the CTO level and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for clients and our markets
- Lead relationship management with prioritized ecosystem partners and vendors such as service providers, system integrators, technical consulting partners, and other 3rd-parties
- Assist with the rollout of new Business API products and features
- Collect product feedback from partners and work with Product and Eng teams to prioritize feature requests
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading and implementing partner technology integrations
- Minimum of 3 years of actively engaging with strategic partners
- Engineering/CS/Mathematics degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as API's, middleware, SDK's, and SFTP
- Experience managing senior executive stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated project and program management skills - Able to manage multiple complex engagements simultaneously and move them forward according to project timelines
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Detail oriented mindset with the ability to thrive in fast moving, ambiguous environments
- Willingness to travel to engage client engineering teams and stay productive and professional on the road
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction is also essential
About the Team
The Uber for Business team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to help build the Technical Account Management function. As a Technical Account Manager, you will manage the technical relationship for a group of Enterprise and Mid-Market partners that wish to integrate into one of our supported business products: Health, Guest Rides, Vouchers, Business Receipts, and SFTP.
The TAM will work closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders to manage and optimize our Uber for Business relationships and provide maximum value for our partners. Our team supports partners around world in verticles from healthcare to auto dealerships and sports teams to consulting firms by empowering them with the tools, support and products and grow their business with Uber.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.