Tanium Finance is seeking a world class Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of its team, supporting various areas of the business. This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners to drive thoughtful analysis and controllership across the business.
A successful Senior Financial Analyst at Tanium is a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced environment. This person must love to dive deep into data and can communicate results and analyses to all levels and audiences. This is an opportunity to further develop analytical, business support, and financial modeling skills with a premier group of highly-talented finance colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Engineering teams to provide support with key metrics, forecasting, and P&L planning
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts and reporting for operating expenses and headcount for supported business units
- Drive the annual budgeting and planning process, long-range modeling, and all other planning initiatives for supported business units
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, Accounting, and Legal to evaluate and implement pricing recommendations
- Support key pricing related projects and programs
- Develop, standardize, and automate operational metrics to provide financial visibility to operational business partners
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field required
- Minimum of four years of work experience doing financial analysis required
- Experience in tech preferred
- Business Partnering experience preferred
- Experience with NetSuite preferred, Adaptive Planning a plus
- Adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Excellent quantitative, written, and communication skills; innovative, organized, and thorough
- Highly motivated, exceptional detail and organization skills
- Proven team player, with a high level of dependability and strong work ethic
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong Excel skills
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on the organization and the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.