Working for the Chief People Officer, the Director of HR Business Partnership and Programs at Tanium will focus on building the people capabilities to maintain a high rate of growth worldwide. They will partner with leadership to support the development and the execution of a full range of HR programs, including performance management, talent management, onboarding, training and development, and employee engagement. The role will also involve HR business partnership with key business leaders. The best candidate for this role will be able to operationalize programs that align to Tanium’s values and culture.
What you’ll do:
The Director of HRBP and Programs role at Tanium is an opportunity for a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” business leader to impact a growing and successful business. This individual should possess strong leadership skills, have a sense of urgency and be proactive in their approach. They will demonstrate highly effective communication, organization, and modeling of the Company's values. This individual should possess the executive presence and gravitas necessary to gain the trust and confidence of executive leaders and management staff. The ideal candidate will be from a technology company with international HR experience in both large and startup environments. The Director of HRBP and Programs will be expected to:
- Serve as strategic partner and advisor to Tanium leaders
- Develop appropriate human resources and administrative policies and programs to support a growing, entrepreneurial and fast-paced business, with the objective of establishing a framework that is IPO ready
- Support employee onboarding, training and development for managers and employees, talent planning, and performance management in a business that is continually striving for greater efficiencies while scaling
- Translate the strategic corporate plans into HR operational plans and successfully implement. Specifically identify and project manage the implementation and operation of HR related systems
- Effectively communicate needs and plans to the executive team with a data driven approach; develop regular reports and metrics for HR activities for senior management
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years Human Resources experience required
- Enterprise tech experience preferred
- Experience in high growth environment preferred
- International HR experience including Europe and Asia preferred
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on the organization and the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.