Tanium is seeking a Corporate Counsel to support Tanium in its corporate securities and corporate governance work, along with additional responsibilities. We have a small but growing legal team, so this role will provide the right candidate the opportunity to bring a base of core corporate securities experience to the team, while also gaining experience in other areas of the legal department. Working on diverse and complex legal and business issues, the right candidate for this role requires good judgment, flexibility, and creative/critical thinking with a practical and business-friendly approach.
What you’ll do:
- Handle corporate governance matters for Tanium’s international subsidiaries, including: setting up entities, preparing and maintaining regulatory filings and corporate books and records, as well as preparation for board and shareholder meetings and other corporate secretarial functions.
- Collaborate with other members of the legal department and leverage outside providers as needed.
- Manage state registrations and filings.
- Provide support on an as needed basis for equity financing and other securities matters.
- Support other matters such as transactions, litigation, regulatory and corporate compliance needs.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 3 years (ideally 5 years+) experience in working on corporate securities and governance matters and a broad range of corporate transactions required
- Admission to at least one U.S. state bar required
- Willingness to learn new subject areas and flexibility in assisting with the legal team’s workload
- Prior in-house corporate law experience a plus but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workflow and adjust to workload fluctuations
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude – ability to work and thrive in an environment where resources are limited
- Highest integrity and ethical standards