Sales Development Representative at Looker
Santa Cruz, CA, US
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
Looker is seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who aspire to a career in enterprise software sales or marketing, and are looking for an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced organization. You have great communication and organization skills, and can function both individually as well as a member of a team. Failure doesn’t deter you, you are always prepared and professional. You want to be the best.
In the SDR role, you’ll manage the sales development and lead qualification process, including outbound prospecting, qualifying and nurturing inbound inquiries, and scheduling meetings for a national sales team. This is a salaried position with a variable compensation for meeting quarterly objectives that are critical to the overall success of Looker’s growth.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for the national Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process
- Understand Looker’s offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospects needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 1-2 years of prior business experience, preferably in a sales or marketing capacity
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive enterprise software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Desire to pursue a career in enterprise software sales a plus
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. The company is powering data-driven cultures at more than 1300 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube or visit looker.com.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.