Finnish Speaking Service Agent at Klarna
Who we are
Klarna is Europe's fastest growing and most exciting financial technologies (FinTech) company. Here at Klarna we are striving to become the world’s most favourite way to buy. It is a bold objective, but we are well on course to achieving it.
Klarna is already operating in 18 markets and we plan to keep expanding. We serve 60 million consumers, work with 70 000 merchants and process nearly 20$Bn in payments yearly. We have some pretty heavy-weight investors including Visa, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Anders Povlsen.
Unicorns are rare - and we are one of them! Unicorns are tech startups valued at over 1$Bn. Moreover, Klarna is listed 8th on CNBC most ‘disruptive companies in the world’ list for 2016, alongside Uber, AirBnB and coming above companies like Snapchat and Spotify - we are really starting to change the global world of payments.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Global Service is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Global Service teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for high quality service.
What you will do
As part of Klarna's Global Service Center you will be providing high quality professional service to our consumers (B2C) or merchants (B2B) by assisting them solve pre and post purchase related problems or support with various requests regarding Klarnas products and services. You will primarily communicate by phone, chat and email. Acting as the point of contact to our merchants and customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. Most importantly you will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. You should always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You should have
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Fluency in the Finnish language
You might also be
- A natural problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach
- Unafraid of new challenges and you develop by setting goals, both individually and in the team
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business result. As an employee at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.