The Customer Support Associate provides initial technical product support to Booker customers via inbound calls, email, chat, and web forums. This position works in a contact center environment and is the first point of contact responsible for answering calls and emails to resolve customer inquiries. This position handles customer inquiries by gathering information to identify nature of the problem and troubleshoots basic technical product-related issues.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate to support clients of the Booker platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet challenges head on
- Become an expert in system function and capability
- Provide superior customer service and build relationships with clients
- Be the voice of Booker by MINDBODY to our clients
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Passionate about providing superior customer service and winning raving fans
- Technology savvy - able to assist customers on multiple platforms including web, phone and chat
- Confident, self-motivated, reliable, empathetic and patient
- A solid multi-tasker, who can effortlessly juggle and think on your feet - at the same time
- Light hearted, but thick skinned, not afraid of helping customers with any question from simple to complex
- Comfortable working with people and have prior hospitality or retail experience
- Someone who appreciates and enjoys working with a fantastic team and loves the interaction that brings
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a huge plus++++
- Previous experience in a spa, salon or fitness club environment wins you extra points!
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time