POPSUGAR is looking for an outstanding candidate to assist our executive staff, greet all incoming visitors, and help run our office. As our receptionist and administrative assistant, this person will support our executive staff members. They will also be responsible for handling all receptionist tasks and overseeing the day-to-day needs of our office.
• Calendar management for internal and external meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and completing expense reports for members of the executive team
• Professional company representative who interacts comfortably with senior level executives outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors, visitors and especially employees
• Proactively collaborates to manage meeting arrangements and solve for calendar conflicts
• Coordinates travel arrangements with a strong attention to detail anticipating transportation, lodging, meeting and communication needs while traveling
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material and issues
• Completes expense reports ensuring accuracy and proper approvals.
• Maintain front office, kitchen area, and conference rooms
• Process and route all mail and deliveries
• Greet all visitors
• Maintain records and files of current and post projects, operations, and decisions
• Assist with projects and perform other administrative duties and functions as requested
• 1-3 years of experience as an assistant
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Team Player; not afraid to roll up your sleeves
• Strong interpersonal skills; fun, professional, friendly demeanor; desire to assist others and face challenges head on
• Self starter; Quick on your feet and an expert multi-tasker
• Strong time management, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously and independently, and ability to adapt to changing roles and priorities
• Flexible, positive, upbeat attitude
• Proficient in Google applications (Google Docs, Google Forms, Google Plus, Google Hangout, etc.)
This job is full-time and onsite in Los Angeles. No phone calls please.
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract 100 million monthly visitors worldwide, and inform, entertain, and inspire action through the content we create and the commerce we drive. What unites our businesses is the belief that it takes more than inspiration to live the life you want. That's why we not only create content that moves our audience but also make it easier to take action on what's important to them — whether it's starting a new fitness routine or participating in a social cause.
POPSUGAR Inc. operates internationally in Australia, France, Germany, China, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.