App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries. The role is based out of our SF office, but some travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Proactively generate revenue from existing customers
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Inside Sales Representative, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market
- Update and create sales proposals and reports as required
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-10 years of experience in software sales or selling data analytics of tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!