In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
What You’ll be Doing:
Zerto Account Executives will employ a hunter mentality in managing and growing the BC/DR software business in their assigned territory by enabling channel partners, strategically targeting enterprises within the defined territory, and work to close business in competitive engagements
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced sales environment in an early-stage software company.
What you’ll Bring:
- 5+ Years sales experience within IT (storage/virtualization/backup). Experience working with channel partners and large enterprise accounts.
- Proven “hunter” – High new logo attainment, strategic methodology and passionate about selling
- A “Closer” – consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative sales environment
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions based selling
- Interest in high technology and emerging market trends within the software defined data center
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
- Bachelors Degree