In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Lead a growing team in charge of implementing and maintaining the core business logic of our industry-leading product
You will also:
- Establish leadership and vision in a key area of a fast-growing company
- Participate in the analysis of business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions With your team, implement and maintain a distributed, multi-tenant system on Linux
- Recruit, train and coach team members to reach and maintain an uncompromising level of technical ability, ingenuity and delivery
- Lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews
- BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- 5 years of C++ experience in low-level performance critical programming – a must
- At least 3 years of direct management experience of development teams
Advantage- prior experience with the following
- Continuous integration tools and practice
- Virtualization, storage, networking