Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
- Manage the accounting team and operations in the US
- Oversee the month-end closing process, and provide management report to corporate.
- Audit support preparation, correspondence and management
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and work closely with local tax consultants.
- Finance team mentoring and guidance.
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures as required
- Act as liaison with cross functional departments
Desired Skills and Experience
- Certified Accountant
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, preferably within the High Tech industry.
- US Tax and compliance knowledge.
- Work experience in a public company - preferable.
- Knowledge in: NetSuite - Advantage
- Hands on and proactive approach to problem solving
- Dedicated and a team player