In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
What You’ll be Doing:
Manage the channel business in EMEA and the associated team. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through the recruitment, training, coaching and motivating of high performing channel sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to build out a leveraged partner eco-system and grow sales and earnings.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and partners and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the relevant Country Manager
- Manage personnel and develop sales team.
- Recruit top channel sales talent
- Review progress of channel sales team; engagement strategies
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develop specific plans to grow partner ecosystem and ensure revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with proper company resources to ensure efficient sales results
- Ensure channel sales team adheres to sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers within the partner community
- Collaborate with the Country Managers to develop channel strategies to improve market share
- Work closely with marketing team to drive sales promotions and partner events with measurable results
- Hold regular meetings with direct reports and aligned resources
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including marketing, sales engineers, account managers and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner’s expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, deal registration targets, sales revenue targets and critical milestones associated with a strategic and productive partner relationship.
- Assists with sell through to end customers through the partner with particular focus on smaller enterprise customers.
- Manages potential channel conflict, works closely with partners and Zerto account managers using excellent communication skills both internally and externally and follows channel rules of engagement with the utmost integrity.
- Ensures partner compliance with the ZAP Partner Program.
- Drives adoption of Zerto ZAP and Partner trainings.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned sales quota in designated territory.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned objectives including training metrics, deal registration metrics and new partners signed.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings per Zerto’s company standards.
- Reports to VP Channel and CSP. Matrix report into VP EMEA
- Enlists the support and builds relationships with resources as required to ensure a successful channel in EMEA. Resources include executive management, marketing, account managers and pre-sales engineers
What you’ll Bring:
- A university degree in business, marketing or engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience selling into the IT space, preferably software sales experience and familiarity with the business continuity/disaster recovery space.
- A minimum of 5 years channel sales management experience with a proven track record of success motivating high performance channel sales teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of managing business with Salesforce.com
- A strong desire to be an influential leader on a winning team
- Knowledge of Sales Methodologies; ideally MEDDIC and/or Challenger
- Demonstrable experience of taking a channel relationship from ‘Tactical’ to ‘Strategic’