In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Lead a full stack agile team (3-4 people) in charge of one of our main SaaS products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will Establish leadership and vision in a key area of a fast growing company
- You will participate in the analysis of business requirements and lead the design and implementation of a web based SaaS product
- You will work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product and management
- You will recruit, train, coach team members and set a high technical bar for the team
- You will lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews
- You will lead the product development full lifecycle from early stages to production
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on full stack team leader position, leading a web based product development
- 2+ years of experience with one of the following frameworks: React, Vue, Angular, Ember, Backbone or similar
- 2+ years of a proven hands-on experience with node.js on the server side
- 2+ years of experience with databases (preferably NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB)
- BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile
- Continuous integration tools and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong people skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes
- Experience with Microservices Architecture