Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
Zerto’s productivity team is an essential cross company business partner aimed to ensure that key objectives and desired process & business supporting behaviors would be met. The team is responsible to define and build infrastructure, measure and report performance indicators which are critical to Zerto.
The productivity analyst should have experience as a business analyst and a capable BI designer. Deep business understanding and a capability to create complex analysis using BI tools and to be able to relay insight in a simplified and clear way to leaders is a must.
- Determine relevant KPIs with appropriate leadership using industry standards or specific metrics relevant to Zerto
- Build the required infrastructure to automate KPI calculation, presentation & distribution
- Create a recurring review process regarding all relevant KPIs, specifically assume responsibility on the business performance review process. Analyze results with relevant stakeholders to provide visibility and insights on results and expected trends
- Build management reporting packages containing sales, marketing, product, support & HR related KPIs & insights to reflect current status and predict future trends
- Owning and operating productivity reporting and infrastructure
- Hands on experience with Tableau, focused on creating dashboards & workbooks - Must preferably creating data sources as well
- Strong orientation towards business analysis
- Worked with sales and / or marketing organizations
- SaaS or software company experience
- The ability to present data in a clear way to leadership and executives is required
- A “can do” & proactive individual
- 5-8 years of relevant experience