Founded in 2010 by brothers Ziv and Oded Kedem with the experience of successfully founding data replication and protection firm Kashya (acquired by EMC in 2006), Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform™, Zerto combines disaster recovery, backup and cloud mobility in a simple, converged platform. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds.
Our Platform is setting the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, protect and mobilize their data and applications.
Are you feeling Zertonian?
Zerto’s popularity has enabled growth into new markets and is rapidly spreading across the globe. We are expanding into new markets and hiring to keep up with the increasing demand of the product. Zerto is a company that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and career growth. We’re a company that believes in aiding employees to maintain a work life balance. We play as hard as we work and offer a comprehensive benefit package to support our people’s healthy and well-rounded lifestyle.
You love gaining a deep understanding of the business and its challenges you are trying to solve. You look for the true causes and goals when faced with a problem and design holistic long-term solutions. You build strong relationships with your business partners and enjoy being in the driver seat of medium and large projects.
You are passionate about using your solid Salesforce knowledge to come up with creative solutions that are high quality and scalable while avoiding over-customization/ development.You are looking for an opportunity where you can be both a hands on contributor and a team leader to deliver positive business outcomes.
What will YOU do:
- Lead a small salesforce team in the business areas of Sales, finance, HR, Product and Support,
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders of the business, learn and understand the challenges your focus business units face and become the Salesforce subject matter expert for your area. Have your finger on the pulse of the true needs of the organization.
- For projects, meet with stakeholders to learn about the challenges they face today, solicit requirements and document them.
- In collaboration with our development team, design scalable solutions which will increase efficiency, productivity and automation where appropriate allowing our systems to support the company’s rapid growth. Evaluate 3rd party applications where needed and provide guidance on best practices to avoid over-customization/ development where not required.
- Hands on implementation of any Salesforce configuration changes including: Workflows, Process builder, validation rules, Visual flow, roles and permissions, custom objects and fields, page layouts
- Help bridge the gap between the business and development team
What YOU need is:
- 3+ years of hands on Salesforce admin experience working on multiple medium and larger projects
- Must have expertise and strong knowledge in standard Salesforce configuration and management: Workflows, Process builder, validation rules, Visual flow, roles and permissions, custom objects and fields, page layouts, user management
- Demonstrated experience as a mentor and leader.
- Management experience for MIS/Salesforce team.
- Proven experience working with a developer familiarity with development capabilities – Design developments tasks, best practices and limitations
- Demonstrated experience as project manager of medium large projects.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration, setup and system’s tools
- Eager to learn and grow and stay abreast of latest Salesforce functionality/ releases
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning – Advantage
- Works well within a team but is also able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English.
- Salesforce admin (or higher) certification preferred.