Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a Senior Paid Media Manager, Mobile to help grow the foundation of mobile media for Dropbox. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in building part of the structure of paid media. Your main responsibilities will be to set up a MMP, on-boarding and launch new mobile partners in NAMER at first and then globally. Responsibilities will own on-boarding vendors, buying, planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on any media bought. There is an outstanding opportunity to help Dropbox launch our mobile app download strategy and potentially to build a team.
- Own mobile media app strategy, media planning and measurement (NAMER to start and then potentially APAC and EMEA)
- Run mobile web and app download campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management
- Technical knowledge for how to handle mobile web and mobile app campaigns and be able to problem solve tracking issues
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc.
- Build mobile media reports that are shared across teams and within marketing
- Identify mobile verification (i.e. fraud, viewability, etc.)
- Direct experience with a MMP and has brought an MMP in-house
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms, and be on top of mobile trends, acting as a subject matter expert
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth & Monetization to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Balance complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives. Can build out internal procedures, policies and tutorials as needed
- Mentor and guide other Channel Managers with standard methodologies, new findings, and analytical rigor
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years of experience in performance paid media or marketing industries
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Consistent track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)