TransferWise’s fast-growing and international AML team is looking for a skilful and passionate AML Reporting Specialist to join the team based in Tallinn. If you are passionate about finding out things - this is a job for you! You should be precise and have an eye for detail.
We have a lot of excitement in our work, but you should also be able to tolerate some routine stuff that needs to be done. We are looking for someone who is a good team player and isn’t afraid to take responsibility.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and submitting suspicious activity reports to financial intelligence units globally;
- Independently conducting searches, gathering data and recording evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and enquiry with customers;
- Autonomously researching and resolving issues while working across teams to acquire information;
- Establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
What do you need to have?
- 1 - 3 years of experience in AML field, preferably in investigating suspicious activity;
- Curious mind and internal desire to find out stuff;
- Skills to recognise patterns, an eye for detail but also an ability to see the big picture and how the details fit together;
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience with investigative techniques and writing reports.
What do we offer?
- Challenging and rewarding work;
- Possibility to be part of of the hottest startups in Europe;
- Possibility to grow and develop in the field of AML Investigations;
- We monitor suspicious activity globally meaning the fun never ends!
NB! Please only apply if you'are legally authorised to work in Estonia or if you are a EU citizen.
The application is open until 14th July 2019.
Please note that applications without a cover letter won't be considered.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.