If you seek an opportunity to grow within Fandom and would like to enter the world of online media, engineering and ad operations then this is a role for you! Based in our Poznan office, this role will involve regular collaboration with our Ad Ops Campaign Managers based in our San Francisco, New York, and London office locations. We offer you a unique entry level position with a potential to develop either in ad operations or engineering.
About your role:
- Perform pre- and post-launch quality assurance checks for FANDOM’s direct online advertising campaigns
- Provide technical support to Ad traffickers, Account Managers, Ad Engineering team and 3rd party vendors
- Identify, track and communicate any issues to ensure accurate delivery of the campaigns
- Work closely with your manager to develop solutions that will improve operational efficiency, testing, campaign management tools and processes
- Test new ad products to identify any technical issues and prepare clear guidelines for new products and train members of the operations team
- Analyze data for all ad products to provide accurate benchmarks to the sales organization
- Perform daily monitoring of all live campaigns for all the regions to ensure that the campaigns are running smoothly without any issues.
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts and metrics
- Experience with QA, testing
- Business-minded, customer service experience desirable
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects efficiently to meet deadlines
- Customer-service-oriented attitude and ability to work as partner with remote teams
- Proficient knowledge of English, international experience would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external teams
Bonus points if you...
- Basic software development skills e.g. Java
- Are not afraid of technical issues and dynamic environment
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
- Stock options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.