In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Why work for us?
Zerto is at a very exciting time in the company development. This creates a dynamic and fun work environment. As an agile start-up, employees have the unique opportunity part of a team building the company from its early stage to becoming a great company. Zerto offers the opportunity to work with exceptional individuals as part of a hot and promising start-up, backed by tier-1 VC funds.
Zerto is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus, equity participation and benefits to attract and retain individuals of the highest calibre.
- Manages sales, renewals and maintenance of Zerto’s products for our Inside Sales team in the UK.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through the recruitment, training, coaching and motivating of high performing inside sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to build out a leveraged partner eco-system and grow sales and earnings.
- Inspires and manages our inside sales team to achieve and over perform quotas
- Recruits top sales talent
- Reviews progress of inside sales team
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Works collaboratively with proper company resources to ensure efficient sales results
- Ensures inside sales team adheres to sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers
- Works closely with marketing team to drive sales promotions and partner events with measurable results
- Educates sales team in all areas of new account sales and growth, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use of sales resources, management of expenses and building up a successful partner ecosystem.
- Holds regular meetings with sales staff
- Reports directly to VP Sales EMEA
- A university degree in business, marketing or engineering.
- Extensive experience selling into the IT space, preferably software sales experience and familiarity with the business continuity/disaster recovery space.
- Strong sales management experience with a proven track record of success motivating high performance sales teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of managing business with Salesforce.com
- A strong desire to be an influential leader on a winning team