Why choose Zerto?
Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disruptive Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
Being a Zertonian doesn't only mean being part of a fast-growing company (over 800 employees), which year over year shows great results - it is more than that. We’re a company which values an open and honest approach. We have great respect for our customers, we appreciate teamwork and effort which leads to execution. We encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance. We play as hard as we work and we never forget to enjoy the ride!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small, agile team of 3-4 engineers, including hiring, training, mentoring, mission distribution etc.
- Perform code & design review.
- Implement and maintain a distributed, large scale system on Windows, lead and own every aspect of this system which is related to scalability and performance.
- Analyze business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions.
- BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree) - Must
- 6 years of development experience, including experience in storage or a similar field such as networking - Must
- At least 2 years of direct management experience - Must
- Skills and experience in learning new technologies
- Prior experience with OO programming languages C#/Java
- Multi-threaded programming
- Aspect-oriented programming
- NHibernate and SQL databases
- Windows operating system
- Virtualization experience – advantage