Why choose Zerto?
Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disruptive Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
Being a Zertonian doesn't only mean being part of a fast-growing company (over 800 employees), which year over year shows great results - it is more than that. We’re a company which values an open and honest approach. We have great respect for our customers, we appreciate teamwork and effort which leads to execution. We encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance. We play as hard as we work and we never forget to enjoy the ride!
The right candidate will be leading one of our main groups, which is in charge of the data-path - replication appliance and drivers, and will have an opportunity to influence the very core of our system.
- Establish leadership and vision in your key area
- Lead a group of 12 engineers and growing (including team leaders) – recruiting, managing, mentoring and designing the next solutions for large on-prem and cloud (AWS, Azure) topologies
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define product backlog and vision
- Collaborate with other development leaders in the organization
You will need to have:
- B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- Prior experience as a group manager (managing team leaders)
- 7 years of C++ development experience on Enterprise backend datapath systems/server-side/drivers
- Great architecture as well as low level abilities
- Customer and business oriented approach
- Great communication skills - inbound and outbound
- A passion for innovation and for challenging the status quo
- A Can-do approach with the ability to lead teams to strong execution