In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including marketing, sales engineers, account managers and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner’s expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, deal registration targets, sales revenue targets and critical milestones associated with a strategic and productive partner relationship.
- Assists with sell through to end customers through the partner with particular focus on smaller enterprise customers.
- Manages potential channel conflict, works closely with partners and Zerto account managers using excellent communication skills both internally and externally and follows channel rules of engagement with the utmost integrity.
- Ensures partner compliance with the ZAP Partner Program.
- Drives adoption of Zerto ZAP and Partner trainings.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned sales quota in designated territory.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned objectives including training metrics, deal registration metrics and new partners signed.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings per Zerto’s company standards.
- Reports to Japan Country Manager
- Enlists the support of resources as required to ensure a successful channel. Resources include executive management, marketing, account managers and pre-sales engineers
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience in technology sales. Preference of business continuity/disaster recovery experience and experience selling software solutions.
- Salesforce.com proficient
- Strong presentation and communication skills