Client Strategy Manager at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia Capital in July 2019. Across our key product metrics, YoY growth is 1000%+ and is only accelerating. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven customer success person to join our team as a Client Strategy Manager. You will work closely with the executive team to help refine and improve our customer success processes and playbooks. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with customers as a trusted consultant and to own customer relationships completely.
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Account management experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Daily company-paid lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration