Director of Client Strategy at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia Capital in July 2019. Across our key product metrics, YoY growth is 1000%+ and is only accelerating. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Client Strategy professional to help lead a quickly growing team into the next phase of its growth. You will help improve every facet of the team: coaching + training, setting up new processes, spearheading growth initiatives, etc. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Design, Engineering, and Marketing to make sure we are doing everything possible to grow some of our largest client relationships.
- Manage our mid-market Customer Success Managers with the aim of maximizing client retention and happiness in our fastest-growing segment
- Oversee and lead new coaching + training initiatives across a wide range of areas: data analysis + presentation, client management, objection handlingImplement new processes and operations vital to scaling the team
- Travel in person to maximize relationships with top tier clients and contribute to upsells + renewals
- Work with executive team (CEO, Head of Product, VPs of CS, Sales, Marketing, Design) to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excelled in a CS/AM role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Daily company-paid lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration