Executive Assistant to the VP of Customer Success at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia Capital in July 2019. Across our key product metrics, YoY growth is 1000%+ and is only accelerating. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to seamlessly integrate with our VP of Customer Success (CS) and the rest of the Customer Success team. You will provide administrative help to our VP of CS, allowing him to focus on the most important tasks at hand. The role presents the opportunity to see the inner workings of a fast growing, successful company at the highest level and provide key support to ensure the continuation of this growth.
- Provide administrative support on oftentimes complex or confidential matters including, but not limited to: arranging travel plans and itineraries, setting agendas, and organizing and note-taking during internal and external meetings
- Help to prep and setup for important internal and external gatherings- i.e. meetings with partners, clients, and other key stakeholders
- Maintain and own the VP of CS’ calendar, serving as gatekeeper for incoming meetings and speaking engagement requests
- Assist the VP of CS in prioritizing daily tasks,
- Working with HR to fulfill the administrative duties of hiring for the CS team such as drafting job descriptions, coordinating schedules and providing candidate feedback
- Support CS team projects, and manage the progress of the resulting action items and to-dos
- Help organize team-wide meetings, activities, etc.
- 1-2 years work experience minimum, ideally with some executive assistant experience as well as experience working at a high-growth startup
- Strong writing skills, with consistent attention to detail in composing and proofing written materials
- Ability to remain organized, proactive, reliable, and calm under pressure, and react with flexibility to shifting priorities and deadlines
- High degree of professionalism in working with executives both internally and externally
- Experience managing multiple projects at once-- across different tech platforms, time-zones, and teams
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration